
Mabco, the majority shareholder but suspended of Vlora International Airport, has reacted after a publication by Kapital on the conflict over Vlora airport. Through a press release, Mabco says that the former administrator of VIA, Valon Lluka, opposed the 100 million euro loan from Delphos, after he had been dismissed and had previously agreed to the loan.
"The email was sent after Mr. Lluka was suspended and then dismissed from office, based on the decisions of the Shareholders' Assembly. Under these conditions, any communication he made was made without legal authority and does not represent any institutional position of the company," Mabco says in the press release, accompanying it with a photo, which shows the date of dismissal and that of the email.

Lluka's email and the dismissal decision
According to Behgjet Pacolli's company, contrary to what is publicly claimed, Valon Lluka, during his duties as administrator, was directly involved in the financing process with Delphos and did not present any formal objection at any stage of it.
"On the contrary, in the Engagement Letter with Delphos, dated September 11, 2023, Mr. Lluka appears as the authorized representative of the company and has signed this agreement himself on behalf of the client (VIA sh.pk), confirming his full involvement in this process," says Mabco.

Letter of engagement
Mabco says that the claim of the minority partner and his media spokespersons that Mentor Hajdaraj's departure occurred due to his refusal to sign the contract with Delphos on behalf of VIA is also untrue.
"Hajdaraj did not resign for this reason, but for personal reasons related to the unconstructive behavior of the minority partner," the announcement says.
According to Mabco, the recycling of these claims is done intentionally, especially in the wake of judicial developments on this issue.